Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

holiday

In the holidays I went to snow’s house and as soon as I got there we had to grab our own bags and put it on the deck and then I sat on the hanging tree chair and something fell down in my T-shirt and bit me I thought it was a bee and stung me it was so itchy it felt like a flea biting me.I took off my T-shirt and put my hoded on and I played pool with kohatu and my first hit I made the white ball jump and everyone started laughing then I went in to snow room and I saw his bed on top of the shelf and I was so shocked that the bed was on top of shelf.I went outside and watch them play pool then I saw a Boxing bag and I went to act like I was fighting then I saw this push bike the look like a motorbike but it had pealdes and no engine and this boy Te-hu-puru said it was his hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.